Wednesday, March 4, 2009

gai gai with my honey lai

i'm back again~
as i mention last tuesday i will upload my new pic~
so i dun wan say so much~
let my pic tell you~

b4 remove the hair extention

after remove the hair extention~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



talk about what i done on today~

today wake up quite late~

around 12 plus ba~

we faster tidy up and decide go there~

my honey lai say want to return some book or jz go JB~

but i lazy to go back my place collect the book and return~

so i ask my honey whether can return on next time~

den he say okloh~

so 1st we went to IMM collect some money and

ate our breakfast and lunch at long john~

after we finish we went to pay our phone bill den take bus went to ochard area~

we went there watch the Kung Fu Chef~

b4 the movie start~

we went to other place windows shopping~

around 5 plus we went to watch our movie~

the movie end on 7 plus~

i suggest went to Far East buy some stuff~

and also ate dinner at there~

today my honey lai face look different~

cause he very tired~

i keep asking y ur face like tat and look like no mood~

i know he must got something in his mind~

but he jz keep quiet and make the silly face make me smile~

honey~

if next time you tired or hugry must let me know lah~

you dont tell me i wont know de~

around 9 plus we take bus went home~


No comments: