Monday, March 9, 2009

god bless you

Recently one of my on9 friend suddenly told me he is going to die soon~
when the 1st i thought he was joking with me~
but after chat with for few times~
i think i believe what he told me~
he told me he got sickness but i 4get is wat sickness (quite a serious type)
he ask me promise him don't tell his parents expecially his gf althought they break up ald~
he told me that his still love his gf, but too bad now his gf got another guy accompany her~
i hope that his gf will know he feeling~
few days ago he say got one morning when he wake up he saw his pillow got blood~
he was so shok and he admit to the hospital~
after he come back he told me he rather stay at home also don't want go to the hospital~
i ask him whether he got telll his family, but 1st he din't tell~
so i tell him pls let ur parents now, at least they know ur situation~
actually i don't why he tell me about this~
hope he can recover his sickness~
GOD BLESS YOU~
let's talk about my life~
last saturday as usual finish my work go dress up myself~
with my honey lai go suntec city ate our dinner and go watch 'PUSH'
after we reach there we had some window shopping and decide want to eat what~
finally we went to JIA XiANG MIAN,
the food not much choice and the price very BEAUTIFUL loh~
i think i eat one time only no next time~
so after that we go collect the ticket, b4 the movie start we had some window shopping again :(
around 9 plus we went to cinema, b4 the movie start~
chit cha~
i will upload the pic when i free~
hehehe!!!
the movie show 2 hour the finish~
this movie got part 2~
cause part 1 haven't end~
so we take bus went back~
around 2 plus we went to bed an slp~
Sunday
normaly today we never meet~
since my honey lai say want to meet~
so after work we decide go bugis ate dinner~
i thought i will left around 6pm~
but too bad i have to handle a customer~
and handle until 7 plus then finish~
lucky i got close the sale~
if not i will angry of her~
after i finish settle~
i faster go find my honey lai~
then we go bugis, reach there around 9 something~
that day i wear height shoe make my leg so tired and pain~
so when i saw sakea sushi, i straight away go there ate dinner~
cause i cannot tahan already~
so we order the food, while waiting the food come~
chit cha again~
will upload when i free~
ate finish we went down buy some ice-cream~
after that walk to the bus stop~
b4 went to the bus stop, we stop at the shoe shop~
i bought a new shoe at the shop and on the spot wear the shoe~
so after that walk to bus stop waiting bus~
my honey lai accompany me go back home~
Monday (today)
early afternoon raining~
one word SIAN~
i hate raining, when i want to go outside~
so when i want to buy my lunch, i went downstair buy so that i no need go outside buy~
but know why, the food no more, finish ald~
so no choice, have to go beside building buy~
so went back office take unbrella and walk to the building~
sian~
make my shoe wet~
i hate my shoe wet~
i don't want continue~
skip~
finish my work take bus went to LOT 1 meet my honey lai~
we went to subway ate dinner~
after that we went to pasar malam had some walk~
brought a strawberry and mashmallow with chocolate~
WTF~
my clothes kena chocolate~
really spoil my mood~
i keep nagged~
after that my honey lai accompany me went home~
tonight stop until here~
i have to go to bath~
ciaoz~