Monday, March 23, 2009

thanks for your present











ta dang~
this is my honey lai gv me the present~
kawaii mah~
quite a few days dint update my blog le~

got miss me mah???

today is me and my honey lai 8th mths anniversary~

actually is my honey lai remind me de, if not i dint realise that today is our annivesary~

here i want to say sorry to you~

this morning my boss ask we install the webcam~

i tot is very easy to install, cause i install b4~
but is very difficult~

and i have no idea, y the webcam cant work~
install, uninstall, install, uninstall~

i also can't remember i install and uninstall how many time~

so i gv up, cause i need to handle customer~

2day quite busy, but lucky close 2 sales, but is indo :(

work unitl 8 lus ba, den went to mc d buy my lunch~
hahahaha~

after finish my food~
i continue install the program again~

finally can ald~
finish work around 8.30pm~

so i straight call my honey lai~

cause one whole day nvr chat with him~

on the phone he asking me whether want to meet onot?

den i say no need lah, i feel a bit lazy to walk~

but when i he say got suprise for me~

i straight away say want meet~

hahahaha~

i nvr thought that he will gv me suprise~

after 20min i went to west mall singtel wait for him~

then we went to food court ate dinner~

after that window shopping a while den take bus went back~

i was so exciting he gv me wat present~

when i open the present~

errrrrr~

he bought for me 4 little cute xiao fen~
hahaha~

i love it very much~
thanks honey~

i really like it~

I LOVE YOU

No comments: