Friday, March 13, 2009

Coming Soon



haloo...~
im back update my blog~
sorry i can't upload my pic~
cause my cable left at my honey lai house~
will upload next time~
i'm promise~
yesterday we went to paya lebar pos office return some book~
and then we took bus went to suntec city see the IT show~
i was thinking whether want to buy a new camera for myself~
keep thinking and thinking~
still cannot make a decision~
we walk around, i bought some stuff for my hp and my itouch~
around 4 something we went to long john ate for lunch~
after finish, we went to cinema check whether got nice movie can watch~
i don't feel like want watch watchman, so we decide watch coming soon~
quite a scary movie~
if you like to watch ghost movie, you must go watch this movie~
after finish watch the movie, we go IT show meet my friend~
around 8 plus, me and my honey lai take bus went back home~
yesterday feel very tired, tot will slp early~
but we slp around 2 plus~
cause im doing something for my hp and my itouch~

i receive a bad new msg from my fren~
my fren told me one of my fren father is passed away~
i was so shot and duno wat to say~
hope she don't sad and be strong~

No comments: