Tuesday, March 31, 2009

my day



this is my honey lai gv me the suprise~
cute mah~
i love it so much~
last week wednesday~
i went to bukit batok take basic theory exam~
b4 the test start, i go my auntie house, cause i want to pass present to her~
after i reach my auntie house~
we chit chat at there~
after around 12 plus i rush to the centre take test~
after half an hour~
the result is Failed again~ :(
so after fnish the test~
i went to my auntie house again~
because she say want to do for me art nail~






so how my auntie do the nail~
nice mah~
spend around 3 hour do the nail~
after finish do the nail~
we go downstair cut hair~
after 15 min, i take bus went back my honey lai house~
you all~
tat day i was so so hungry~
i from morning until everning haven eat food~
when i reach my honey lai house, i straight away go ate dinner~
around 12 plus we go oi oi~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sunday after i finish work~
me and my honey lai went to vivo city have some windows shopping~
after we reach there~
we was thinking whether want to eat wat for dinner~
b4 we decide~
i go mango try some dress~




after tat we went to Ajisen ate dinner~









the food not bad~
after we finish~
we take bus went back home~

No comments: